Leaves And Fines
Leave Of Absence And Fines
- Parents should avoid asking for leave for their wards unless essential.
- Leave of absence is granted only on a written application duly signed by the parent or guardian or e-Care message on the day of absence (message received later than the date will not be entertained).
- Any student absenting himself/herself on the day the school re-opens after a break shall be fined Rs.50/- per day unless the leave has been sanctioned.
- A student who absents himself from morning roll call shall pay a fine of Rs.20/- (fine for late coming is Rs.20/-).
- The name of the student, who remains absent from school for six consecutive days without prior information in writing, will be struck off the rolls. Re-admission if granted, shall be given on payment of a re-admission fee of Rs.500/-.
- Special fine will be imposed if a student-
- uses unfair means in an examination.
- violates the discipline of the school.
- attends the school without proper uniform.
- misses classes before the examination.
- Students found using unfair means during examination will be dealt with severely. The following punishments are likely to be imposed depending upon the seriousness of the cases:-
- Heavy fine and/or suspension.
- Detention in the same class.
- Expulsion from the school.
- An application for leave on medical grounds must be accompanied by a medical certificate from a qualified doctor with his registration stamp on it.
- Attendance on Saturday & during school functions is mandatory.